Monday, April 25, 2011

Love getting fan mail...

Well you might think by the title of this blog post that I've let the completion and success of the grad show go to my head. Perhaps a better title would have been "Encouraging Words" but that seemed a little sappy, even for a post graduation post. Today I received this email:

Dear Vivian,
I recently just happened to stumble apon your grad show a few days ago.
Your work is Amazing and Truely Inspiring... I loved your (Fine art) book presentation.
I'm sure you'll have no problem getting sales or gallery representation. Keep up the fine art!!
I see you right up there with another successful vancouver artisan Bobbie burgers! your works also reminded me of the great Georgia O'keefe. 
I hope to see more of your work and watch your career Blossom! no pun Intended!! :)
I wish you great creative energy and inspiration.
~B.

I've changed the sender's name. If I told you I'd have to... ummm... no idea. ANYWAYS, moving on I just wanted to express my sincerest thanks for all forms of encouragement and special thanks to all of you who have referred my name to (hopeful) future employers. The future is bright my friends ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The future is bright, and the present is bright also. Nice post, encouragement is great fuel for the spirit.