Saturday, April 9, 2011

9 days to go

Wow. Three years have already flown by! And it all comes down to this! After three years of sleepless and stressful nights, neglected friendships, lonely weekends, missed meals and excessive caffeine consumption, I'm going to showcase all of my hard work (and then all my friends will finally understand why I've been a social hermit!). 
So as avid followers of my blog, you are hereby invited to come out and help my class celebrate! April 18th from 6-9pm at the Harbour Centre, downtown Vancouver. All are welcome! And if you're in some far away land, or in a hermit hole yourself, fear not – I shall post process pics and pictures from the night itself. Stay posted (ha ha - see what I did there? It might be a proven fact that dry humor is a direct result of social isolation)

No comments: