Monday, April 4, 2011

The countdown is on

I am getting more and more excited to showcase all of my hard work. I am about halfway through laying out my portfolio spreads in InDesign. I hope to finish that up tomorrow and then go to print sometime this week as well. I really want to give you a sneak peak of my progress, but I don't want to ruin the surprise/unveiling. I remember from past IDEA grad shows that it's a little disappointing to come to the show if you've already seen everything online prior to the big event. So you'll have to forgive me for being a little secretive for the next few weeks. :D

However, not to disappoint those looking for a pic: this is kind of interesting. Take a look at my audience. The internet is a beautiful thing – my art is reaching people in Malaysia, Netherlands and Brazil (to name a few countries).

No comments: