Monday, March 21, 2011

Wow what a load of...

It's crazy to think that such a small amount of materials could actually cost so much money. I recently received this portfolio book/cover in the mail. I love it – I just wish it didn't cost so much $$$. Oh well, 'cest la vie. I've also included a picture of all of the revisions and some of the sketches for an ongoing project I'm working on. I don't feel overly "talkative" today despite the two extra large mugs of caffeine I've inhaled. I'm also suffering from illustrator's wrist today... it's hard to type and keep my wrist on the heating pad, so I'll keep this post on the shorter side. One thing I've learned this week – a lot of money, and a lot of hard work goes into making a great industry ready portfolio. But it'll all be worth it... right?  Stay optimistic and happy drawing! Till next time.

No comments: