Thursday, March 24, 2011

With a little spring in my step

I wish this pic had audio attached so you could
hear the birds chirping in the forest in my backyard
Happy spring-time to all of my followers and fellow artists out there! One season closer to my favorite time of the year. Perhaps all that extra vitamin D is getting to my head – I feel all happy and energized. It's a weird feeling... lol. Well today I am working on a direct mail piece for parks & rec so of course I'm dreaming about summer road trips and tailgate parties, bonfires and sunsets. Not that that has anything to do with what they offer for summer activites... but could you imagine? :D Hopefully I can get this illustration perfected and entered into the 3x3 student competition (deadline tomorrow). So it may be a long night. I'm also going on campus this afternoon to meet/listen to Claire from RepArt. Should be a good day!

No comments: