Sunday, March 6, 2011

To post pics or not to post pics? That is the question

Greetings fellow bloggers and followers. I apologize for my absence. I've put myself under house arrest for the last couple days in order to get a lot of work done. Thankfully (and you'll notice this is a reoccurring theme) I had caffeine and tunes to keep me company. I got a lot done, entered some illustration and photography competitions, and finished up some oil paintings for a Fine Art Publisher. Talk about a productive week! Now in order to keep this blog interesting to all of you out there I'm inclined to post some pictures of my progress and current artworks. However, this is where things get a little tricky. I really can't stop anyone from taking a screenshot of my work. And just fyi, if you want to make it your desktop background - go right ahead! I'm honored.
Okay... back to the point I was trying to get at before I got all sidetracked by all my fans... right :) IF you are posting images of your work remember to customize the metadata. This can be done in Adobe Bridge or in Photoshop itself. This way you can link back to your site, enter the copyright info and most importantly add your name as the creator.
well I wasn't gonna leave you with no picture to click on.
What would be the fun in that?
Now for those pictures... well I like to keep a little bit of intrigue so you'll all come out to my upcoming show @ the Harbour Centre downtown Vancouver. You can find a sneak peek of images at http://www.viviangerber.com/

No comments: