Friday, February 4, 2011

Working from home: a blessing or a curse?

Now many people will tell you that working from home isn't a good idea. Too many distractions they say. They also say things like "you need an environment where people will motivate you to do work".  But if you're like me, home is where the creative juices flow. You'll have to make this decision for yourself. It helps to do a SWOT analysis... plus then you can say things like "according to my swot analysis I work better if I sleep in..." and things like that :D So it helps to know how you work best. What are your strengths and weaknesses? 
a little take-away gift from Topos Graphics that sits on my desk:
a great reminder that money doesn't grow on trees.


Since it is cloudy again today I am going to try and simulate sunshine with my daylight lightbulbs... turn up the space heater and drink some iced coffee. I'll update you on my progress. Stay creative and I shall post another blog soon.

No comments: