Saturday, February 18, 2012

When all you can dream about is paint chips...

Well I've learned one thing for sure: design sense isn't always passed down... or inherited. I think my design sense can largely be attributed to that fact that I grew up living with my mother. She is clean and organized like I am (or would like to be most of the time).  But it's certainly not a quality that my father has. Today I went to visit him for his 64th birthday (wu hoo, congratulations to my pop)! And you know what my creative brain had me thinking about? That all I really wanted to give him for his birthday was a complete remodel of his current trailer home. This is truly when design-sense seems like a curse (and when I start seriously considering that I have some OCD tendencies – lol!) because I spent all night thinking of how I could change things... what I would paint, how I would organize things. I know, crazy right? Hopefully I'm not alone. There must be some other creative enthusiasts out there brainstorming layouts and colour schemes. As proof, I found some great trailer remodels and I thought I'd share them with you. Amazing what you can accomplish with just a few coats of paint!





See the entire unique Bohmian trailer home here

No comments: